Whether you’re visiting Montreal for the first time or have long been a fan of this vibrant city, you can’t really get by without a place to stay while you’re here. Be it for short weekend getaways or month-long trips, leQube has a unique vision: provide modern, comfortable accommodation in an exciting, hip neighborhood, all the while retaining that distinctive home feel. Here are five reasons to make leQube your next travel accommodation:
- The local experience: leQube gives you the chance to live like a local. Whether you want to come home from a busy day of sightseeing and relax in your own private, beautiful apartment, or prefer to while away the hours at a neighboring cafe or park, there’s no pressure! You never have to feel like you’re trapped in the constant hubbub of a crowded hotel. leQube becomes your second home in one of the city’s most sought-after neighborhoods.
- Its ideal location: leQube is right in the middle of Montreal’s coolest neighborhood and biggest artistic and cultural hub, the Plateau Mont-Royal. Characterized by distinctive architecture, colorful murals on every street corner, frequent festivals and events, some of the city’s largest parks and a veritable ecosystem of restaurants, bars, cafes, live music venues, galleries, vintage thrift shops, used book stores and more that provide endless activities for visitors and locals alike. leQube is also conveniently positioned between two metro stations and provides easy access to a variety of other neighborhoods, including Montreal’s downtown core and scenic Old Port.
- Its state-of-the-art amenities: modern, beautifully designed rooms, fully-stocked kitchens, lavish bathrooms with rainfall showers, comfortable queen beds, 32″ flat screen televisions that come with Netflix and Apple TV, a gorgeous rooftop terrace that’s open all summer…it’s the apartment in Montreal you wish you had!
- A team of dedicated staff who are happy to go out of their way to make your stay as seamless and hassle-free as possible. leQube prides itself on its attention to detail and customer service: it strives to be the best in its field, taking guest feedback seriously and constantly making improvements so that nothing is left to chance!
- Its atmosphere: quiet, relaxing, serene. This is a place where you can rest without disturbance, sleep peacefully at night and wake up to tranquil, sunlit mornings.